The IB9365-HT is the new flagship outdoor bullet network camera from VIVOTEK, equipped with a full HD sensor capable of 1920x1080 resolution at 60 fps. With the most updated VIVOTEK SNV and WDR Pro technology, the IB9365-HT is capable of capturing the highest quality images in both low light and high contrast environments.
The IB9365-EHT also offers the best in night time surveillance technology. By adopting Smart IR II technology from VIVOTEK speed domes, the IB9365-EHT IR illuminators now align with the remote focus lens' focus angle to provide the best IR image quality at any lens setting. This feature optimizes IR intensity, reduces IR hotspots, and increases the IR effective range up to 50 meters.
Additionally, the IB9365-EHT employs VIVOTEK's Smart Stream III technology and H.265 compression codec, reducing bandwidth more than 90%* while still maintaining excellent image quality compared to traditional H.264 without smart streaming. Furthermore, the VIVOTEK VADP (VIVOTEK Application Development Platform) allows users to add customized programs for various applications and user scenarios. Protecting all these features is the IB9365-HT's IP66, IP67 and IK10 rated housing, capable of operating from -50°C to 50°C.* Depending on scene.
- 60 fps @ 1920x1080
- H.265 Compression Technology
- 4 ~ 9 mm, Remote Focus, P-iris Lens
- Smart Stream III to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- SNV II (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- WDR Pro II (140dB) to Provide Extreme Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 50 Meters
- Smart IR II Technology to Avoid Overexposure
- Two-way Audio
- 3D Noise Reduction for Low-light Conditions
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Weather-proof IP66, IP67 and Vandal-proof IK10-rated Housing
- -50°C ~ 50°C Wide Temperature Range for Extreme Weather Conditions
|Stock Location||DSV Horsens|