VGADVI Broadcaster captures HD video sources such as a computer monitor, RADAR display or ultrasound monitor as well as SD video sources such as a camera feed. VGADVI Broadcaster can stream these sources as two synchronized, time-stamped streams or a multi-source layout with customized branding. Streams can be remotely accessed through web browsers, media players, mobile devices or set-top boxes. Streams can be recorded to local storage and downloaded at a later date.
VGADVI Broadcaster is easy to setup and use, and works straight out of the box. Once configured, it does not require the use of a computer or any additional equipment – simply power it on to start encoding and streaming.
- Capture from screens or cameras at full HD resolution
- Stream while recording
- Manage and control either locally or over a network
- Capture presentation camera, slides and voice simultaneously
- Supports VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, composite, & RGB component
- Use it everywhere – it’s portable with no software to install
- Stream directly to set-top boxes, smart TVs, and electronic signs via MPEG-TS
- Two video input channels (1 HD, 1 SD)
- Single stream or independent streaming and recording.
|Stock Location||DSV Horsens|